Packed full of minerals, antioxidants, electrolytes, Vitamin B12, a high dose of Vitamin C with a boost of the super regenerative power of Glutathione.
Patients receive Infuvite* vitamins, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C mixed in 250ml or 500ml of Normal Saline. At the end of the IV session, the patient will also receive Glutathione injection.
Infuvite* is a patented formulation of a broad spectrum of multivitamins & minerals for IV use only. It contains a mixture of highly soluble vitamins that are the foundation for good health and overall well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve Heard About The Importance of Glutathione. What Makes It An Antioxidant Superpower?
Glutathione acts as an important antioxidant in your body. That means it helps combat free radicals. These are molecules that can damage your body’s cells.
Your liver does the lion’s share of the work converting toxic substances into molecules that can be safely excreted from your system. When there are too many toxins for your liver to keep up, they’re stored for later.
When “later” never comes (because of a constant influx of toxins) they build up and can cause health problems. This is where Glutathione comes to the rescue.
Can I Get Glutathione from Food Sources?
What Are The Benefits?
Glutathione has outstanding and far-reaching benefits for health, beauty and longevity. It has been widely studied and is known as “the mother of all antioxidants.”
- Glutathione improves immune function and helps fight and prevent disease
- Glutathione lightens and brightens skin by erasing hyper-pigmentation and inhibiting melanin production in cells
- Glutathione reduces inflammation
- Glutathione helps your body break down and purge fat
- Glutathione keeps your body from becoming resistant to drugs
- Glutathione promotes high energy and mental clarity
- Glutathione has anti-aging properties
- Glutathione can improve quality of sleep and combat stress from sleep apnea
- Glutathione is the ultimate detoxifier and fights oxidative stress
Same Day or next day Appointments
24/7 Communication and Advanced Telemedicine Connections with your provider
Get the Care YOU want
Not sure which IV Drip is right for you or have questions?
No problem. Our medical experts can help you choose the best IV Drip therapy based on your symptoms. We'll recommend what blend of vitamins and minerals work best for your specific needs. Contact us to learn more about IV Drip therapy or to schedule an appointment.